lately (like this last week) they have become "friends"
I've caught them walking around holding hands
Adam helping Abigail up the stair
Hugging each other
kissing (didn't quite get it)
It's hard to capture the moments.... but on sunday my cell phone pulled through!
blurry but oh so cute! i LOVE them







10 comments:
so adorable
Aw that is so sweet- Abigail will have 2 protectors growing up...Adam AND Parker, how lucky! But I'm still not sure I would want twins ha ha!
yes...for a moment I thought that would be fun, and then I remember how crazy I feel having only two...one at a time...and the feeling went away quickly. Thanks for sharing.
Would still love twins and hope I don't eat my words someday lol. That is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
CUTE! Jake even saw this one before I DID and told me to look at your blog! Ha sorry we haven't been able to talk long but i'm glad we get a couple minutes in :) I'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON!!
if I had twins and they were as cute as adam and abby, then that would be just fine with me! so stinking CUTE! miss you guys so much! can't wait to see you...soon??!!! love you guys!!
oh and hey tell Chelsi that I want an invite to her blog! I want to see her adventures in Egypt!
So stinkin cute:)
Dang cute kiddos you have there! Still don't think I could do twins though. I can barely handle my two that are almost two years apart. haha :)
Post a Comment