Monday, July 26, 2010

what is more fun than...

throwing water balloons off the deck!!??
these 3 kids had a ball, and i had fun myself watching them laugh at each other throw the balloons over



love this picture...
awe... he gave her the last balloon, what a nice brother!
love watching these 3 kids play together

better the deck than at cars or something right!?
oops... hope my kids don't follow in my footsteps i was a bit of a rebel growing up!
haha I'll keep with the deck idea!

{these were taken at the beginning of the summer... i forgot about them! 
Today adam is teething, at least that should explain the slobberness... not so fun
  I'm sure abby will be soon. they still have a few teeth to come in.
Parker just saw these pics and want to go buy water balloons..
 I'll have to go buy some soon! we did have fun that day }

p.s. don't mind my background difficulties. i really hate finding a new one (my old one said it will disappear as of aug 1st??) it won't show the sides.. and i tried making a cute header... it wouldn't work.
so i gave up. will try later

1 comments:

Josie said...

Cami - these are such cute pictures. Looks like so much fun, we have loved water balloons this summer as well. But, those are cool grenade looking ones. I just found your blog as well. It is darling. I haven't been blogging for too long, but I love it. I was looking through your history and found our temple trip. I am just now blogging about that and don't have a pic of Josh so I was wondering if you mind if I steal it from your blog and put it on mine. Let me know. Anyway, hopefully you guys will be home soon but it looks like you are doing great!