We came upon a SPLASH PARK near by and the kids had a blast! They did end up at the park right next to it a lot (this day it was windy, so the cold water splashing on them, wasn't too fun) But I think these are awesome! They should have them at every park:) We have had a difficult time finding parks around here, I'm sure they are everywhere but you really have to look for them. Most of them are by the catholic/methodic churches and etc that i'm not sure we can really play on them, but we still have tried. Not that you can stay long anyways... I'm not a sweaty person... but wow... going on a walk outside or even walking to my car i feel the heat and the moisture quick on my arms and perspire everywhere... too much info! i haven't had to wear much lotion though, but i think the "dry utah heat" is much better then this sticky feeling for sure!
good times...
good times...
as you can see.. he played at the park more. He is our little monkey, climbs up everything!
she didn't like the water splashing on her (you can see that tight grip she has onto james)
but she walked around and had a fun time
she didn't like the water splashing on her (you can see that tight grip she has onto james)
but she walked around and had a fun time
Adam follows Parker EVERYWHERE he wants to be just like him!
i hope they grow up to be best buds
even tries to climb up things he's too little for.....
or whatever it is called....
he was scared to get on himself but after i helped him down once he did it himself! over and over
they love to swing BY THEMSELVES...
i feel like they aren't big enough and they will fall off..
but they love it
I think this picture is funny... doesn't he look like he is going to fall asleep!?
cool kids
drink break
chalk fun
what a fun day, we will definitely be spending some time here!
also...
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY
LYLA LUEKENGA
(this picture taken a few months ago..)
(this picture taken a few months ago..)
I can't believe you are already ONE today!!!
We love you so much and can't wait to play with you
i hope we all grow to be best cousins!!!
love- Parker Adam and Abigail










2 comments:
That park looks way fun! I've been to one of those, I wish Utah had more of them! That pic of Adam and Abby swinging by themselves is adorable. I miss them all SO much, and I miss you!! See you soon tho :)
Aw thanks for the shout out! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Oh and I have some great news...I'm planning on finally updating our blog, just for you! ha I'll probably do it tonight cause I accidently put the pics on jake's computer and he has it at school right now. So yay! Sure love you guys
Post a Comment