Thursday, July 22, 2010

Monkey Joes

pretty sure THIS place is heaven for little kids...
side note: Abby has a new friend "snoopy" she carried him around with her all day! 
i thought it was so cute. She says "my doggy"

her face says enough....
These kids had a ball... 
us moms wanted them stay open longer...
there were a bazillion other kids there....
 it wore them all right out...
bedtime was a breeze!

Ryder and Parker :: Ryder Abby and Parker
Easton :: Ryder (he didn't want his picture taken) :: Adam and Easton
Our friends, the Spiers were in town and we were lucky enough to spend time with them! Our kids are about the same age and they all got along great. We spent some time at the park, the pool, monkey joes and just relaxed!! It was nice to have some company that is for sure!
One day Ryder came over to play and Parker couldn't stop talking about everything they were going to do (i think he misses having friends) these 2 boys played the Wii along with everything we had at the house! They played so well together, Parker was happy to have a friend and it was so good to see the Spiers Family!!! It had been way too long!
love their faces.. so intense

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks a lot like Kangaroo zoo. and yes those kind of places are HEAVEN! I think for both kids and parents. (wears them out so quick!!

Kambryn today kept saying "hello Parker". I think she was pretending that you guys were here visiting. Needless to say...we miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

so fun! I need to look for a place like that here in Dallas...I LOVE your previous post. Your kids are precious!

Anonymous said...

so fun! I need to look for a place like that here in Dallas...I LOVE your previous post. Your kids are precious!

Billy and Nikki said...

cute cami! your so on top of it! im glad you took some pictures! we had fun with you guys. thanks for hanging out with us! when the summer is over you need to move to draper!