I realized I am a mom of 3 toddlers!!!
i know, technically I have been for a while now... and maybe parker isn't considered a toddler anymore?but it just hit me like a rock today! Looking at them all sitting by my laptop made me almost cry!!
i might have broke down a little...
Parker loves playing computer games and the twins always want to be right with him. I usually have him play when the babies are sleeping because they just want to pound on the keys... but today I let him and Adam and Abby loved watching him! This website is called starfall.com and I recommend it to anyone! Abby was repeating back almost every letter! I was so amazed and she was saying lots of words too. I love listening to her talk, she has to cutest little voice. Adam just smiled and danced every time it sang a song, so funny.so yes, I can't believe how fast my little ones are growing up! It feels like yesterday I had the twins... and in a couple short months they will be 2! really?? I can't believe it. as you can tell we still call them "babies" everyday, all the time. Maybe it's just easier? I don't know. Especially Parker, he tells everyone when we are out and about, "I am Parker and these are the babies, Adam and Abby" so funny. well maybe it will change but I'm not ready from them to get older so we'll continue calling them "babies" for a little longer.
I don't know if it is because a lot of my friends are having babies right now, but I catch myself thinking about the baby stage and missing it.... what? snap out of it Cami! is what my husbands says. haha
so NO we aren't thinking of having another child in um..... a good 5 years... but at least it has gone from NO more, to okay maybe in a few years! i have to remember most those "friends" I'm talking about are on their 2nd maybe 3rd child! we are already a head so i have some time! haha It's taken me long enough to grasp that i have 3 kids!!!
(shoot, i do have a slim amount of friends that have 4 kids right now... haha) 4 is just scary to me!
I love being a mom, i can't get enough of these 3 little ones! They are mine, forever.




6 comments:
i can't believe our babies are going to be two either! ha...i still haven't dared take two kids out yet...you make three look easy!
Time does go so fast, sad!. I am already feeling baby hungry and I barely have a 1 year old, but the thought of 3 scares me to death. Your kids are adorable and I love that you write about each of their personalities and how different they are.
Cute Cami-they are growing up too fast. Gosh.
This post makes me HAPPY :) and you know why!!
they are so cute cami. you are a great mom:). and i think you'll have more too;). you are great with kiddos! i can't believe that we have 3 kiddos now either! and my baby is 1 next month! so glad we get to hang out more with you this summer. love ya girl.
okay so you better not be saying you are done having kids. haha. your kids are so cute that you HAVE to have more. and plus my kids need cousins! :)
anyways, miss you guys!
Post a Comment