Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sadly...

SUMMER is coming to an end. today it was 44 degrees out and i was pretty sad about it...
we will miss...
days at the park
bbq's
stroller rides
bike rides
4-wheelers
drives to fishlake
backyard swingset
parker outsides with friends
swimming
fishing
the fresh air
the birds chirping
the neighborhood kids doorbell ditching our house
the lawn care people... okay not this one
laying on our swing watching the stars at night
the babies darting for the door as it opens..
....this might happen and will be a task to NOT let them out
wow.. this list could go on. i LOVE SUMMER TIME
"ONE" of our last days of summer fun...

it was a while back, we went with cousin KATY

but it made me feel "Happy" today looking back at them

they LOVED the swings... and it was AWESOME they both fit!!


i don't think i'm ready to say GOODBYE to summer just yet...

5 comments:

erica said...

ahh i know. i am so dreading winter. how are you supposed to entertain little ones cooped up in a house all day long? blah.

Cami said...

seriously!? i don't know! i took them on a drive twice today because i couldn't sit inside! ha

Anonymous said...

oh but I miss the cold...it always seems hot here in Texas! I guess I will have to be grateful that we can go outside in the middle of December :)

youngkinfam said...

Yes, I will definately miss summer too. We should've let the kids play more, what were we thinkin?!

Anonymous said...

That's so sad! I feel the same way. Luckily it's still warm enough in SG to do the park thing. I think you gave me an idea. I better soak it up while I can. I love the picture of both of them in the swing, so cute!