It isn't even NOON yet.. but i have all 3 kids sleeping and all i want to do is lay on the couch and take a nap myself!
This past week we all had the flu bug... yep all of us. each morning someone else woke up with it. not fun. but we are all recovered now, but still worn out at the same time.
oh i guess Adam is teething.. so we still have a sad boy, hopefully we'll see a tooth soon, his FIRST one:)
i had high hopes of cleaning the house today.... but it's not going to happen. Of course James was out of town during all this, but he was wonderful and told me he would have drove home in a second (only 10 hrs. away) if i wanted him too.
one of those days....
i had high hopes of cleaning the house today.... but it's not going to happen. Of course James was out of town during all this, but he was wonderful and told me he would have drove home in a second (only 10 hrs. away) if i wanted him too.
one of those days....
i have to add that I feel so BLESSED to have such wonderful Neighbors, freinds and family. the word spread fast the day i got sick, and i had a knock at the door with some lipton soup for me, and a happy meal for Parker. Later 2 neighbors came and took the kids so i could rest. It helped SO much! The soup did the trick, as i got better fast myself, but didn't think twice that the kids would get it too. They did. so i have to thank my sisters and the Graham family for all their HELP with my kids. I don't know what i would have done. It was quite the weekend but we survived only because of you. THANK YOU so much



9 comments:
I am sorry that I was away, but I am thankful to our friends and family for all of their help and support to us... I will see you tomorrow..
Love you
James
oh man...so sorry about the sickness. that is not fun :(
i can't believe adam is getting his first tooth...does abby have any yet? i can't remember if you've said. thats crazy! teething is not fun either.
loving that picture with their warm shoes. i am needing a pair for ivy - and some for myself.
Erica- Abby has 2 teeth on the bottom (got them at like 10 months) but adam, none. i think it is crazy too. Parker got all his so fast! he's been grumpy but i still haven't seen any.. we'll see
slippers are the best, I'm wearing some myself too, it is SO cold here!
glad you all got better cam! Sounds like you have quite the ward! IT was fun to come see you. We were pretty awesome on country rock band! Thanks for letting us come hang. I'll call you when we get back!
I am SO sorry you were all Sick! Dang my brother for leaving his sick family. ha. JK. I am glad that there were lots of people to help. Be thankful that Adam doesn't have teeth yet. All the pediatric dentists out here say the later they get teeth, the healthier and better teeth they will have. love you!
dang! sorry 2 hear! :( glad you have good friends & fam near... that always helps!
(AND- your babies knees look like Dals knees!!) lol
oh cami i am so sorry! know that you can call me any time to help with kids, meals, etc, etc. i am so glad it's all over and you survived!
thanks everyone, i just relized that i hadn't been sick with having 3 kids and learned it's NOT easy. so i really am so lucky to have such great friends.
I am sorry you have all been sick. Not fun at all!!! Our family has been sick also. I had all three kids on antibiotics and had 5 trips to the doctor in 2 weeks. Crazy I know. I also love the pictures of their new hair cuts so fun. Isaac is still bald for the most part, and Loralee's is getting longer, but a straight fluffy mess. You are so good at keeping up on all their milestones. You will be so glad when you read them later in a year and realize you forgot the things you thought you never would.
Post a Comment