Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HaPpY BiRthDaY PaRkeR!!!


Our little boy is 4 years old today!!! I'm not sure how i feel about this... but what can you do. Every year goes by SO dang fast and this year for sure has snuck up on us. I just want to wish him a VERy hAPpY BiRthDaY and tell him how much we love him.

Parker- you are a great kid, and we are proud to be your parents. You make us laugh everyday and there is never a dull moment around our house. You are a great brother to Adam and Abigail and they love you so much. We love watching you play with them, chase them around and make them laugh.
You are in PRE- SCHOOL now and making your mom and dad feel old! Knowing it will just get worse when you start grade school is killing us. But you are such a smart kid, too smart and you have us wrapped around your little finger. You will always be our little boy and we LOVE you so much. Thanks for being such a good kid, know that we love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.



Pre-School... than Chuck E Cheese with Family and Friends later today... so I'll update more birthday fun soon!

4 comments:

2skokie2 said...

Happy birthday parker!! Woo hoo 4 yrs OLD! Wow your parents are getting old- ha ha.. jk- have a good one!

Dave and Natasha said...

Happy Birthday to Parker!!! Can you believe he's that old!? In no time at all we'll have kids in school... I am dreading that, am I really old enough to have a child in school!?

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday parker! We love you so much buddy and miss you!!!

McKinna said...

happy birthday 2 parker! i didn't realize how close in age our lil' guys were!!!