wow... can't believe they are ONE today
but gald to say that we SURVIVED the first year of twins!!
but gald to say that we SURVIVED the first year of twins!!
pictures coming later of a "joint" birthday party.... stay tuned
and our 3 crazy kids... Parker Adam and Abigail
11 comments:
Wow it has been a year already. Happy birthday Adam and Abby!! Abby looks a lot like you in that picture Cami..crazy!!
HAHA That was a FUN party!! They are SO great!! haha so much good times!! And remember how Adam got frosting in Chris's hair ha lol :) and they LOVED their desserts! That was SO fun!! :) LoVE yoU!!!
holy cow! i can't believe they are one! what cuties!
Holy cow I cannot believe they are already one!! They are adorable and I'm sad I missed you this weekend. Have fun!
Cute kids. I can't believe they're one. Time sure does fly.
I can't believe their first year is over... but SO glad they aren't "babies" anymore!!! i'm sure it will be tough at times (when they are both running everywhere!) but it has finally gotten easier with two around! ha they are so fun and have their own personalities. wow, they are one year old now!
Happy Birthday to the cutest twins ever!!! The Tank and The Diva are stinking adorable! Haha, adam's little hat makes me laugh though...those little white ball things...kindof funny. But he makes it adorable! Miss you guys...love you all. Give the kiddos a kiss for us!
Happy BIrthday today Abby & Adam!!! ANd way to go on your 1st yr with twins:). Love you all!!!
Cami, I can't believe they are one already! They are darling!!! It looks like you had a fun JOINT Birthday party. I love reading your blog. It is so cute. You do a great job with it :)
It's smooth sailing from here on out. :) Actually, I would take any age over that newborn baby age. I still say that was the hardest time of my life. Your kids are so cute and big. The time really did go by so fast.
Post a Comment