Saturday, September 19, 2009

READY OR NOT.... WE HAVE A PRE-SCHOOLER!!!!!


Parker could hardley wait to wear his "batman" backpack


Couldn't wait to go to "his" school and meet the other kids in his class

finds out their are 4 boys and 8 girls (he came home and said to me, i have more girlfriends than I have boyfriends.... :)

got a picture with teacher Patti
Has NOT stoped talking about pre-school

I feel pretty weird dropping him off... and LEAVING him.

It really is cute watching him walk to the door by himself and then coming out in the line with the kids after school gets out

I keep telling myself... it is only 2 day a week for 2 hours each time

I have finally found a time to go walking with a stroller!!! you try it with 3 kids... not easy. I'm loving our walks and the time i have with the twins. it has only been 2 weeks so far.. ha

9:30 comes early and especially to Parker, he has always slept in and even going to bed "earlier" isn't helping a lot... so it will take some getting used to.

It will be interesting going to grade school eventually... but we'll start slow... pre-school!

He was READY... When Parker started telling me that he is going to sit on our front porch and wait for someone to come over.... it is time for him to get out and be with other kids. PRE-SCHOOL! me and the babies were getting "boring"i guess.

A class full of 3-4 year old has to be interesting... i was only there for one hour and it was pure Entertainment! kids say the funniest things

I CAN'T BELEIVE I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD.... AND A PRE-SCHOOLER
wow.... where has the time gone???

5 comments:

Erin said...

Fun for him. I also have a hard time leaving my kiddo at preschool, it just feels weird. But they love it and learn so it's good.

Unknown said...

He looks so cute! I am sure he is going to love it. Just wait for kindergarten. I don't know what to do with all the time I have now with Jants gone. I love it though (and so does Kambryn)

Karen Kunzler said...

How fun. I am sure you are really enjoying getting out for a walk with just the twins. I agree with the walking with 3 kids not happening. Crazy how quickly they start growing up in front of you huh?!

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Isn't it amazing how just one kid gone makes all the difference? I put James in preschool as well, and I can't say I got as teary eyed as you, more like dancing down the hallways! I totally get the walking with 3 kids thing. When I found out I was pregnant w/ #4 I gave up on walking. Pushing 2, carring 1 on the back and 1 in the belly was just over the top for me!! I think I may start again though, now James in is school. Take Care!

McKinna said...

LOVE these pics! he's 2 cute! I'm loving pre-school over here- and so is Dev!! ;)