We were able to go to Orem a few times (back in July.. i know LATE posting) to spend some time with the cousins! We always have a good time and it is so fun to see the kids interact with each other. They all play so well, are BEST FRIENDS and we wish we got to see them more often. I thought I’d just put some fun pictures of the kids without journaling a lot (I know it’s not likely of me, but I’m tying!)
these are too funny... i wasn't there, but it looks like the kids had fun! haha
We got to play with our"newest" cousin Lyla as well. Parker loves her. When ever she is around he come over to get a "peak" at her and asks how she is doing... He is probably more interested in her then he ever was with the twins!
Recently, I was watching a baby about the same age and Parker asked if it was Lyla (which I thought was so cute) i told him no and he said that he wished she was here. love him
Recently, I was watching a baby about the same age and Parker asked if it was Lyla (which I thought was so cute) i told him no and he said that he wished she was here. love him
my babies look so BIG next to little baby Lyla... but aren't they all so dang cute!?
thanks Kalei from these pics, i stole them!
thanks Kalei from these pics, i stole them!




0 comments:
Post a Comment