pretty sure they had a great time ha
they could have spent hours outside. it was a beautiful day
these 6 kids are SO lucky to have each other
i hope they are all best cousin friends forever!
we were sad to go... to say the least.. but again SO happy we made the trip and were able to spend time with the smith family. thanks again so much!! we love you.
we ate at red robin on our way home...
there was the best balloon maker guy i've ever seen.
the kids were in heaven. each one was awesome
lightning mcqueen :: doggy :: NASCAR car :: rapunzel :: arial :: spiderman
oh and i can not leave out the CRAZY Kansas storm we went through driving back to wichita. wow. i've never seen such a storm. At first it was really cool to watch, we saw the clouds come in, the sky was pitch black and then you would see lightning all over the skies. it was unreal. the kids even enjoyed watching the lightning for awhile. entertaining... yes UNTIL it down-poured on us!
and i don't mean just a little rain. we couldn't even see the road and hail pounding down the size of ping pong balls! we pulled under an overpass to wait it out... this is weather report we got on our phone
we started going when we thought it cleared up. i remember james saying, i feel like we should have stayed a bit longer. what? okay pull over under the next overpass!! it was WILD It did eventually clear up and we made it home safely. it was indeed a tornado warning. glad we didn't see it that is for sure! it was the scariest drive I've been in for sure. i am just happpy james was driving and not me! i HATE driving in bad weather
We left parker there with their family the rest of the week. he had a great time and then we got to keep Jantsen for a week with us! did i already say, cousins are the BEST!? they sure are




4 comments:
Cami, I just love your blog. I can always imagine you saying all of these things. I seriously just love it.
I still can't believe the storm you had to drive through. Crazy. I forgot about the slip and sliding. I think I am going to steal some pics and put them on my blog. Glad we had such a fun time! Love you all!
Hi Graham Fam! Sounds like you are having such a fun, crazy, and eventful summer! Glad you are enjoying time with family and cousins out in Kansas. :)
Holy blogging fool Cami! You've been busy! Everything looks like so much fun! I'm jealous you got to go to all those church sites. Someday I'll get there!! Keep the blogging up lady!
Post a Comment