Hey Cami, I'm so glad you commented and I'm thrilled that I get to keep in touch with you on this thing. We really ought to get together for lunch or a play date or something. Your blog is cute and your kids are absolutely adorable!
James and I have been married for 7 years. Wow... how times flies by. We started our family quickly and now have a 6 year old son, Parker who has quite the personality and makes us laugh everyday.. there is never a dull moment in the Graham house! Two years later We were shocked with the news of TWINS on May 6th (will never forget that ultrasound!) both a BOY and a GIRL. Adam and Abigail were born September 2008. They are such a joy in our life and we love them so much. People ask, how we do it with twins... well we weren't given a choice so we just have to do it! It is crazy busy at our house but we are loving life. We are living in utah valley where James is back in school at UVU, hoping to apply to a Physical Therapy school next spring. Parker is a BIG kindergartner and is loving school. The twins are growing up too dang fast, but i'm loving their age right now! They are all best friends and i love that i get to stay home with them and watch them grow and learn new things each day. We love being close to a lot of our family and hope to stay around here for a bit. We look forward to what the future has for our little "big" family. We've started this blog to journal special occasions. Feel free to leave a comment and let us know who you are as it's fun to run into old friends and make new ones! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY :)
Parker holding the twins at the hospital, 2 days old
My 3 cute kids!!
2010
PARKER JAMES
6 years old
ADAM KLAR
sept 2008 5lbs 15oz
THREE years old
ABIGAIL MAE
sept 2008 5lbs 14oz
THREE years old
Under the plan of heaven, the husband and the wife walk side by side as companions, neither one ahead of the other, but a daughter of God and a son of God walking side by side. Gordon B. Hinckley
Jakelle's Photography website
Click on the picture to go to her website and check it out!
**I bought Parker a candy bar after shopping one day, he looked at me and said, Thanks mom, Chocolate makes me HAPPY!! ** Mom you're my best friend **Right now, I want to go RIGHT NOW ** if anyone asks the names of our twins and I say Adam and Abigail.. Parker corrects them and says Abby NOT Abigail! **LOVE you Abby and Adam **I want to go to Jantsen's house (this is his cousin that lives in Omaha, I explain that its too far and he says, Just for a second mom, or you can drive there then! **I'm happy now (says on lots of occasions.. after taking a nap, being in time out and not being able to come out until he's happy, or when he's playing with his Legos! **at my parents home one day and my dad came home from lunch. when we was ready to go back he told parker he had to go back to work. Parker came looking for me and said he wanted to go to work with papa, I asked him where he worked and he said AT WALMART!! since living here everything is about walmart (limited section of places to go here..) He told me I worked there too! ** In a little bit, not right now (to about everything) **His aunt Chelsi says, how much do you love me Parker? he says THIS MUCH and stretches his arms wide **Parker was at the store with Papa and Jakelle- they are in the toothpaste isle and he sees batman toothpaste and says, "My mom will be so so so happy if you buy this for me! papa and Jakelle busted up laughing and they of course had to buy it for him! ...later on, same shopping day, they told Parker he could have a treat since he was good, he found a candy bar but then he spotted a power ranger cell phone and said,"my mom will be so so so happy if you buy this for me! Yes he knows how to get things from his papa!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! We love you and Miss you guys!!
oh and that little Indian Parker is a crackup! Love him!
Hey Cami,
I'm so glad you commented and I'm thrilled that I get to keep in touch with you on this thing. We really ought to get together for lunch or a play date or something. Your blog is cute and your kids are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment