Birthday song from Parker:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I LIKE THAT YOU ARE MY UNCLE
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON
AND CLEAR TO THE MOUNTAINS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURT
I LOVE YOU
( he sang this to curtis' answering machine tonight... it went something like that)...i almost cried.
Parker LOVES his uncle curtis and would hang out with him everyday if he could. they are "best friends" Abby has always cuddled right up to curtis with her blanket and adam loves it when curt chases him around. my 3 kids adore him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURT
Thanks for being the best uncle to my kids, they are so lucky to have you as their uncle and we are all lucky to have you in our family. You are fun to be around and an example to all those around you. thank you.Hope you had a great birthday!




1 comments:
haha! Cute song, so personal. Happy Birthday Curtis!
Post a Comment