Thursday, October 29, 2009

please sicknessess GO AWAY... leave us alone and DON"T come back

this is what our kids have lived on the past week and a half... so sad. and i think we have gone through 'boxes' of tissues and their noses are now tender and raw

we haven't had the "bad" influenza but the COLD has been enough for us.
Abby's fever broke today, so hopefully we are in the clear
( i have enjoyed her cuddling with me though... )
oh yeah.. james has been healthy as can be, he NEVER gets sick. lucky him

i guess when you have muliple kids.. it bounces around and there isn't much you can do about it. I'm sure a lot of you feel this same way... so hopefully you or your kids are getting better.
lets hope so

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! I hate being sick and having sick kids and of course having a husband that doesn't get it at all!! :) anyways, hope you all start feeling better soon and you get a break for a few months before the freezing cold comes. love you guys!