we just had Adam and Abigail's ONE year old check-up and being there really made it feel like our babies are ONE. (we got a little behind one month so that is why they are 13 months..) I'm not sure why, it's like our doctor had to confirm it for us! ha
their stats:
Adam: 22.8 lbs (37%) 30 inches (41%)
Abigail: 18 lbs (2%) 29 inches (32%)
they are healthy growing babies!
I thought for sure Adam would have been 25lbs he only gained 2 pounds in 6 months!?? i think that fast crawling has shed some pounds off the boy. but he is still our little tank and we love him. Abby gained 2lbs as well and is a little on the small side, but gosh i don't think we'll be having 'big' kids! haha do i really have to admit, again, that Parker is barely coming in on the scales at 30lbs! my doctor says he is ok and he will survive on eating cereal for
EVERY MEAL....
This year has been a BLUR.... it's hard to really think that our babies are ONE but because of the craziness this year has been... i have truly forgotten this past year.
It's hard to remember how SCARED i was to give birth to twins, remembering the decisions we had to make, where to live, what hospital, doctors,(which we had a total of 4 doctors because we moved 4 times while being pregnant!) and the birth plan.
Then when the day came and we heard 2 screaming babies, we cried along with them and knew at that point our life had just changed tremendously. You forget how wonderful your first born son was (and still is) an amazing BIG brother to his little brother and sister. He has never been jealous and wants to be a big helper. We have forgotten how mentally and physically exhausted we were when we brought them home, all those LATE night feedings, every couple hours (they didn't wake up to eat at the same time so it felt like WE were up all night), NO sleep, and lots of nights crying right along side with both SCREAMING babies. All the HELP that we received, countless acts of service, food, clothing and much more that our friends and family shared with us.
We forgot ALL of that.
but then really we haven't... all we have said this past year is that we are BLESSED. Blessed to have a such a WONDERFUL family who have supported us, been there for us and just loved us. I STILL can't believe that we have twins, but i wouldn't change anything. We love them so much and feel so blessed to be their parents.
I couldn't help but reminisce over this past year and all of the things that have happened. The pictures are to prove that we were ACTUALLY there and have experienced these last 13 months, even though it seems like a BLUR
wow... i really was huge, uncomfortable and SO ready to get those babies out of my belly!!!
i have always loved that picture of Parker hugging my belly telling me he wants 'his' 2 babies to come out!

the day they were born... 
in no particular order.... (just tried to get them in photo's together, it got harder and harder to accomplish this task) Adam and Abigail 12 months / Parker 4 years old

-they STILL aren't walking....
Adam has taken 3-4 steps and Abby has NO interest. She has always been our cautious little girl and actually gets upset when you try to walk with her! They sure are speed crawlers though!
we are FINE with this... i don't think I'm ready to RUN after them.
-At the doctors office last Thursday, we FINALLY saw a little tooth coming in... YEP Adam has his FIRST tooth!
-They are becoming best buddies. We find them playing PEEK A BOO with each other, Laughing together and are protective of each other. ( when one is crying the other tries to find them and they really look worried for each other)
-They drink WHOLE MILK but do NOT like it cold.... and we spoil them by warming it....
-They LOVE baby Einstein, singing, nursery and primary songs
-They still have us wrapped around their little fingers
MY BABIES ARE 13 MONTHS OLD TODAY
10 comments:
You are amazing!! And such a great mom. Thank you so much for coming up for Andrew's blessing. I know what a pain it is to go somewhere with two kids, but I can't imagine how it is with three. I really appreciate it. Love ya!
I can't get over how cute those twins are! They keep getting cuter and cuter too. I can't imagine having twins after having a baby. You are amazing!
you guys are nice, i don't always feel amazing but you do what you gotta do! thanks though
and as far as having one baby or multiple babies, it is all hard!
Cute pictures! This last year has gone so quickly! Everytime I read about your twins I can't help but think how much our twins are alike, just opposite with boys/girls. It looks like Abby and Jack are right together on being the smaller one and Adam and Ani are the bigger twins. Their percentages are even about the same! They are so cute and I can't believe how much they change!
LOVE the last picture of all of them together. Your sister does such a good job!
such cute pictures!!! i can't believe they're 13 months old already!! i really miss you guys so much. and you really were not big cami...not even for just having one! you are beautiful & you guys have beautiful babies:). love you all.
Cami they are so adorable. all there pics are so cute. I don't know how you did twins. i cant barely do 1!!!
Your kids are so cute! I don't know how you do it all! You are seriously a superwoman!!!
Your kids are so cute! I don't know how you do it all! You are seriously a superwoman!!!
Soo cute! OK, so you know how people always talk about when it's going to get easier? I can tell you one milestone. When you can say, "let's go bye-bye" and at least one twin walks to the front door, let's you ope it, and then they walk out to the car all by themselves. When you only have to carry ONE child to the car to leave the house it's a MIRACLE!
They are all so cute! I love looking at pics of your kids... they are perfect!!
Post a Comment