I love THANKSGIVING time, where we can reflect on what we are THANKFUL for and to be with FAMILY and loved ones. We spent the day with our family, ate LOTS of yummy food and bowled at the bowling alley ALL day long! I am GRATEFUL I have such a wonderful family and we are able to get together every year and spend time together. I am so THANKFUL for my parents who do SO much fun us. They help out with our kids and are there for us when we need anything, I am thankful for my SISTERS who were all here and we were able to spend time together. We are all SO close and are able to talk about anything, laugh together and just have fun together. I am thankful for my BROTHER Jarick who is in Boston (didn’t make it here for thanksgiving) but I love him very much and always look forward to his visits. I am thankful for James’ family and for all the love and support they give our family. We love when they come to visit and enjoy when we are able to go visit them as well. We have so much fun with them and enjoy our time we get to spend with them. I am thankful for my HUSBAND who is amazing and does so much for our family. He is such a great DAD and he loves his 3 kids so much. He is the most patient person I know, and has especially been patient with me (since we got married!) but he is wonderful and I love him very much. I am thankful for my CHILDREN… all 3 of them, I love them so much, they bring so much joy in our lives. They have definitely changed our life, but only for the better. I couldn’t imagine our life without them. Parker is quite the character and he makes us LAUGH everyday. I can’t believe he is now 3 years old, oh how the years have past by quickly. Adam and Abby and so SPECIAL and we can’t get enough of them. I LOVE them so much. Even if they are a lot of work, they are so beautiful and we feel so blessed to have them in our life. Again, I love this time of year, I could express my gratitude for so many things but I just wanted to express my GRATITUDE to my FAMILY right now. I LOVE THEM ALL VERY MUCH














P.S. Don't you love the background of the FAMILY photos!? It's the awesome bowling alley in Richfield! but hey it creates memories right!
P.S. Don't you love the background of the FAMILY photos!? It's the awesome bowling alley in Richfield! but hey it creates memories right!



2 comments:
Those pics are so cute! I love the bowling alley in the background, it's original and fun!! Great idea!
I love the background! Those are really great pictures. You guys have such a fun family. We really need to plan a weekend together. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment