Monday, November 24, 2008

fun trips visiting family......NO time for bloggin

wow... I feel like I have NO time for blogging anymore!! okay I know I have three kids but gosh it feels like I have no time to relax (relaxing time- spent on the computer blogging!) I need to do better... I get behind and then there is just to much to blog! We've been busy so without writing a novel (as I usually do) I'll try to sum up a few fun things we've done the last couple weeks and post some pictures!

A couple weekends ago we drove to Orem to spend time with James' family, attend Kalei's National Ballroom Competition and put Christmas lights up! Okay the last one would be James' job but he did put Christmas Lights on a Furniture business in Orem. We had a great weekend, BUSY weekend. From one thing to another we didn't have much free time to relax. We spent many hours watching Kalei dance at the Wilkinson Center at BYU. She did GREAT as usually. It was fun watching her as she is amazing. She has been doing Ballroom at the Y and has loved it and this will be her last year, so it will be sad not to watch her dance around the floor. I had never gone to a Ballroom comp. before but as Kalei has been involved with it I have really enjoyed going to watch her and the other talented dancers as well.
We also spent time with James' family, it was fun to see them as always and Parker to spend time with his grandma and Papa, Curt and also aunt Natalie! They are all so good to us, and we love them so much. I was able to do a little shopping, well costco if that is shopping! but I did run into my friend Brooke so that was fun. she is having her 3rd boy at the end of this month so it was fun to see her! We went out to dinner a few time, ate yummy food and had fun with family and friends.
okay so for our friends that live in Utah Valley... we are sorry we didn't call or stop by. We think about it and want too.. but we get busy doing things and time runs out. We will take lots of trips up there I'm sure and will try to call I promise!


Going out to dinner with the Graham/Poulsons It was lots of fun!!

Here is video of Parker and Kalei's nieces dancing... they wee too cute as they wanted to be out on the floor dancing like Kalei. They actually got out and danced during the breaks they had lots of fun. This clip also has Kalei and her Partner Kaleb dancing, isn't she just awesome!?
LOVE YA K


TRIP TO ST. GEORGE

Oh how I LOVE St. George!! I miss is there, and would LOVE to move back there.. someday. Who wouldn't love it as it was 20 degree warmer! I LOVE the heat and HATE the cold. Oh why do I not live there!ha
Well we had a great time, James went down to do Christmas lights and I got to hang out with my sister Jakelle! We had fun, going to dinner and just hanging out at my Aunt Gloria's house. We did some shopping, went out to dinner and just hung out. We don't get to see Jakelle often so it's always great seeing her and she was able to spend time with Parker, Adam and Abigail. They love their aunt! We got back late Friday night, as James was gong to the Temple with the Priests in our ward Saturday morning to do Baptisms. He had a great time with them, as he is getting to know the boys that he will be working with on their duty to God award. I spent the day hanging out with my mom, later watching SOME of the BYU vs UTAH game but it wasn't a game worth wathing so I went out shopping to a few boutiques with Chelsi instead! more fun I'd say! ha


Well we've had a fun couple weeks, we stayed busy as usual but it's nice to just be out of the house! I guess I did write a novel... I tried!
again, sorry for those that live in St. George, I spent time with family and didn't get to see friends, maybe next trip!

oh and we will be going private this week!! Hey I finally sat down to post a few things. Now I will take the time to change my settings and add email addresses!ha stay tuned for more posts...
oh and I try to view everyone's blog often but if you go private, PLEASE invite me to yours! I've already missed a few of you out there and I'm sad!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Your kidos are all so cute!
Please invite me to your blog... aaronbrittbond@gmail.com
I didn't want to go private either but it really isn't bad. You won't regret it at all.

Billy and Nikki said...

william311@gmail.com

McKinna said...

ur kids are so beautiful and the twins look just gorgeous- and are getting so big already! So sad!! I'll be watching for your invite! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can see why you have no time for blogging, how fun that you get to spend so much time with family. I just have to tell you that I love that picture of Adam and Abigail with their arms linked and they both look so happy.

Carolyn said...

They are sooo cute! And I feel like they are getting big already, time goes by too fast.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

We'd love to keep following your blog! YOur babies are getting so big and they are adorable.
jessicajochim@gmail.com

Bendrea said...

bellyrina1@gmail.com