Monday, December 1, 2008

couldn't resist....

Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I had to put one more on here as this one was Parkers Favorite! He does a cartwheel at the end and laughs so hard as he says, "I go upside down!" As you can tell we have had fun with these... probably a little too much fun! The first time we discovered it, we were up until 2am laughing and trying new dances and faces! (should have been sleeping, when our kids were.. but we were up playing on the computer! ) So here is something to laugh at us about! HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

KaTrina said...

Cami-
That is sooo cute and funny!!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

ha ha that is so cute! I love it!

McKinna said...

Funny! My fav is Parkers face! It's the perfect pic for that!! haha!

Anonymous said...

i love how you have the perfect number in your family to make it complete. i loved parker's expression--way funny.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That is awesome!