Thursday, December 18, 2008

BLESSING OUR TWINS


We blessed our twins on November 30th. It was a wonderful day as we had lots of family and friends to be there with us on their special day. James gave 2 wonderful blessings and I was so proud of him. Adam looked so handsome and Abigail so pretty, it was fun to see both of them and feel so close to our Heavenly Father. They are both angels sent to our home and we feel so blessed to have them in our life.
A funny side note: it was crazy have to give two blessings, James got done with Adam's blessing, came and handed him to me and then took Abby to the front to give her blessing! Everything is so different but so fun with two around!
We came back to our house to have lunch and it was fun to see family and friends that traveled far to be there with us. We are truly blessed with wonderful people that love us and we love them. THANK YOU
A few pictures that were taken on their special day....




Believe it or not.. I still have MORE pictures to add! I had my sister Jakelle take a few pictures of the twins in their blessing outfits so when I get them I'll add them!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Cami! They are so beautiful!!! I'm so sorry we missed it!!! Your family is gorgeous!!! Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

McKinna said...

beautiful babies! Congrats on the blessing! How fun! I love those days!

Emily and company said...

That is so fun! Those babies are beautiful I wish I could have been there.

Shawn and Erica said...

Wish we could have been there!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute! Two blessings is twice as special! I think half of our ward was in tears after our blessings! I bet yours too!

Oh, BTW- ya want another set of twins... I would like to give mine away today! I don't think I can take another round of screaming! It's one of those days!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like a beautiful day!