As you can tell we are behind in blogging... but we've been busy, as I'm sure most of you have been. We are doing great though, but Christmas is coming WAY to fast. Maybe we've been a little busy getting used to 3 kids... but this year I feel as though we should be getting ready for Thanksgiving or something. I swear, where did November go? I do love this time of year, spending time with friends and family is always lots of fun.I wanted it to start feeling like CHRISTMAS, so we spent a night a few weeks ago, putting up our Christmas stuff. We had fun doing so, as Parker had a blast putting the ornaments on the tree, helping dad with the lights, and his favorite...watching "Frosty the Snowman' shows on TV. It's been fun this year, as he understands more, and loves to talk about Santa. He tells everyone who asks him what Santa is bringing him for Christmas... LEGOS!
A funny thing Parker does right now.. He looks out our window and says, " SANTA" is here!!! I say, "wow, how cool! he goes over to the window again, walks away with his head down and says... he's gone, Santa left me. I don't know where he got this but it is so funny!
Also, we've gone around to friends and family delivering treats and when they would open the door Parker would yell, Merry Chrisssmas!! Can't quite say it right but it was pretty funny! As I'm sitting here on the computer he is pretending to be Santa and bringing me presents (my shoes, baby items, food, etc) He is quite the kid!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
iT's BeGinniNg To LoOk a LoT liKe ChRisTmas!!!
Posted by Cami at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cami!! oh my gosh! i don't know if you remember me, but you used to help coach my gymnastics when i was way little! ha i'm friends with chels too! i can't believe you had twins!! they are adorable! oh my! how is it being a mom of three?
Cami, your little babies are so stinkin cute! I thought you had gone private and I couldn't see your blog forever. I was so sad. If you do end up going private I would love to still see your blog my email is kelsey2202@hotmail.com
How have you been doing? Is having twins getting any easier yet?
Post a Comment