
No, I didn't know there would be a full size portrait of myself being Pregnant 5 day before giving birth to TWINS!! But it was a great experience and want to THANK the photographer for letting me be apart of this magazine!! Also, I have the link to their website on the right side of my blog, Check it out!



5 comments:
Cami, that's so cool! I want to read what the magazine says! You have to type it out or send me a copy! Love your pics! Your beautiful as always:)!
That's cool. You're famous.
thats so great! how fun
You look so cute! My mom actually got this magazine in the mail the other day and recognized you guys. Crazy! She said the article was good. I will have to read it.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
I totally saw this at my moms house tonight! You look gorgeous! How fun! It was awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment