Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Babies...


We had an ultrasound today for the twins. Everything looks great and it was fun to see the both of them kicking around!! It's so crazy seeing so much movement on the screen and body parts going in every direction. They were both measuring good, the boy is now 2lbs 2oz and the girl is 1lb 15oz so they are pretty close! Parker and James came with me, and Parker kept looking at the screen. We told him those were the babies and he'd say babies? two? at one point he saw a foot and he was like THAT'S BIG FOOT! It was funny cause on the screen it did look big. The babies positions are the boy is head down on my right and the girl is laying kind of across on my left. The girls head is about where the boys feet and bum are! Aren't they comfortable!! haha
I'm excited to see more ultrasound pictures. We get to have more visits because with twins the only way to chart their growth is through ultrasounds. We'll be having another one of these visits on the 31 of July.
Here is the picture of them both from our ultrasound today. We don't have our scanner here with us so I just had to take a snapshot of the picture! The BOY is on the top and the GIRL is on the bottom. Aren't they so cute!?? It's crazy how we can love them already so much and they aren't even here yet!

9 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

What a fun experience. I am impressed that Parker really can tell what things are on the ultrasound. Those can be so hard to read, especially with two in there!

Dave and Natasha said...

What good u/s pics you got! They do look cute, from just the u/s!!! They will just be adorable when they come, if they look at all like you or your hubby or your little boy!!! The u/s pics are pretty good at this point, but after about 30 weeks they get harder to see very much of them at once because they get so squished and you might not get as good of face shots after that. I'm excited for you guys! Oh, and I was going to say, their positions sound just like mine were, except on opposite sides. The boy was head down on the bottom, and the girl on top above him! Hopefully your delivery goes as well as mine did, it was so quick and easy. Just some words of encouragement, it's even easier the second time around, even though it was twins! I don't really feel like I just had them! You will probably be so surprised at how much easier it is this time! I hope you get as lucky as I was!!! Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

looks like you have been having fun with all your activities. nice ultrasound pics. they are already photogenic!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Very cool US pictures! That is so awesome that you get to have so many ultrasounds! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little ones! You need to go get some 3D pictures of them! You are at the perfect time right now! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I still can't imagine having twins. I think it would be awesome, but difficult. I had a lot of u/s because I was high risk and we loved seeing Josie often and how much she grew. Good luck with everything.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

So fun! I loved getting to know my girls through the ultrasounds. I hope you're doing well.

Jessica

*/ Jillian said...

how cute! Is the little boy sucking his thumb? So exciting! I cant wait for you to get back to Utah!

Erin said...

I'm so glad everything looks good. They are way good u/s pictures. how fun!

Marion said...

Oh my goodness cam you're having twins!! How fun is that? and its a boy and girl!!! Congratulations...
That's cool you guys are in Philly, that where Dane went on his mission.... We aren't to far south just in NC....