Monday, July 14, 2008

last weeks update

Here are a few things we did last week......

Here we are at Rita's, the BEST ice cream place in Philly!! They have the best custard, and the gelati's are our favorite! We've been here a few times and have tried about every kind of slush they have! It's a fun thing to do when the guys get off work and a nice little treat to eat! maybe this is why my tummy is growing so fast!!! haha

This summer we have been WITHOUT a pool! yes it has been hard! Okay it's been alright but it's always fun to go swimming especially because it is so HOT and HUMID here! So here in Philly there are NO public pools in the area, no joke!! They are all private clubs that you have to be member of. At least within an hour of our house. Well Saturday we were really wanting to go swimming so my friend Cat and I decided that we were going to go find a pool. Cat, as a flight attendant, can stay at a hotel when traveling. The problem with that hotel is they only have an indoor pool and we wanted to lay out in the sun. Yeah we were determined to have a pool experience, so we went across the street to a hotel with an outdoor pool and told them that she was staying in the other one but asked if she could lay out at theirs! Ya it totally worked and we got in!!! haha it was awesome. It brought back lots of high school memories when we'd sneak into hotels and swim until we got kicked out!! We had fun laying out, getting some sun and Parker played with his trucks on the stairs. It was a nice relaxing afternoon!


Lastly, we went to a PHILLIES BASEBALL GAME!!!
It was so fun and nice for the guys to get away from work and have some fun. We had a great time. Other then it took a little while to get there as we took a wrong turn and ended up on the New Jersey Turnpike and were headed to Jersey!!! it was funny but then it took us a while to get turned around so we were a little late to the game! It was Parkers first MLB game and he had lots of fun! It was a HOT day so we chose to sit in the shade. The whole time Parker kept saying, "I want to play too!" he just wanted to go down on the field and play with them, it was funny! We went with a few of the guys James works with and all had a great time!!


16 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cami, looks like a blast! Parker looks so big :). I am so sad your house is for sale! :( Where are you guys moving too? Hopefully we will see your little twins after you have them. I am so excited for you guys!

MaKayle said...

I love Rita's! They totally need to bring that out here!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to see some of the places you get to see! Oh, and on the home typist thing, I just started doing it, and it can really pay off if you get into it. I am still new to it and trying it out. But you can click on that link on my blog and check into it more, I will let you know what I think as I get more involved.

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

Thanks! We are doing good, beside the usual life stresses. We are living in orem right now, we are going to be moving in with Noah's parents in two weeks. We are trying to save up to buy a house :D and I am totally jealous that you are having a boy and a girl! it's seriously my dream to have twins. I am the biggest nerd I even looked up different things that can cause twins!!! How is everything out there? I love philly! How are you feeling? I hope that you guys are doing great!

Billy and Nikki said...

you get to hang out with james so much, thats so not fair ps you look so freaking cute.

Megan said...

It looks like you are having fun in Philly and doing some sweet things. You look so cute pregnant and I can't believe how small you look for having twins on the way! Love the pics.

Kiley said...

How fun! You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!

Ashley said...

You look darling! We are sad you are moving, but I totally understand. I couldn't have made it without my mom, and I only had 1!

The Hunt Family said...

You look so "HOT". I can't believe how much time flies by. Miss you guys. See you soon! Luv ya!

Erin said...

You look sooooooooo cute prego! I love it! Looks like you guys are having so much fun.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Look at you all cute and prego! NO FAIR! I can't believe they make it so hard to go swimming... I'm glad you got that all worked out! Philly seems like a lot of fun!

The Sutherland Family said...

Cami I love your prego belly, so cute! I would never know you have twins in there! Looks like your doing great in philly, not too much longer and you'll be back having twins!

The Allen Family said...

Are you ready for your twins? It is so fun I am so excited for you. By the way, you don't even look that big. I was WAY bigger than that! Yours is so cute! When are you moving back to Utah?

Erin said...

I know...I'm lazy and usually have my hands pretty full w/out a camera even in them. Hoping you're surviving Philly OKAY w/out us. And yes, you are a very cute litte pregnant lady. I agree there needs to be a Rita's in UTAH!

Jen said...

I just read through your blog for the first time since we left...i wish we could've stayed, i sure miss it there. we had a lot of fun with you this summer. i'm glad you guys are doing good and having fun.
we had a crazy long drive home, and i feel like i've been busy ever since. i still haven't done anything with my blog, but hopefully i can get around to it one of these days. good luck with those cute little babies!

Erin said...

Hi Cami. Your blog is cute. I like the background. And here's Rita's - just like we talked about. Yeah, I guess I should go there. I'm going to look through it to see the fun things you've done and get some ideas for the last 5 weeks out here in Philly. Thanks for calling me and arranging to hang out. It was fun. I'll send you the pics probably tomorrow.