We went to both these movies last week and loved them!! I'd say KUNG FU PANDA is "more" of a must see. It was awesome and Parker loved it. He thought that panda was awesome and laughed throughout the whole movie. Parker loved WALL-E a little more then I did, he kept saying
"wall-e" and loved the robot EVE and would yell her name when wall-e was looking for her. (its in the movie) It's been fun taking Parker to movies. He is SO good in the theater and just sits in his chair all by himself the whole movie! We had popcorn one time and he didn't take his eyes off long enough to eat it so he'd open his month and I'd put the popcorn in for him! It was pretty funny. He gets excited when he sees the previews on TV... and says, "Mom Me go again!" what a funny boy. I love my Parks and we had a great time at the movies!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
MUST SEE MOVIES....
Posted by Cami at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so jealous! My sister has been in town, so we went to Wall-E and took Aaralyn and her two boys. Well, we only lasted through about 15 mins of the movie because Aaralyn was being so grumpy and wouldn't sit still! I was not too happy about paying $5 for 15 mins. I thought by now she would do well, but I guess not! At home she could watch Mickey Mouse all day long, or Nemo, but I guess she's not ready for the theatre yet! How old is your little boy? When is his birthday? Aaralyn turned two at the end of March.
Post a Comment