Last night I was sitting on the couch with Parker and Abigail. Parker says to Abby, "I LOVE YOU ABBY." I told him that he was a nice big brother. Then he says, "ABBY I WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH ME FOREVER!!"
It was so cute, moments like that make everything worth it!!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
precious...
Posted by Cami at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That IS precious! I love the little tender mercies that we each are blessed to witness each day while raising our kids!
Cami, that is those little moments that just make you get a little knot in your throat and your eyes fill up with water!!:) Being a MOM is the Greatest thing ever! By the way your kids are SO Cute!!
that is so cute! he's a great big brother! and he probably said it right when you needed to hear something that sweet!:)
Post a Comment