Yesterday was my sister in law Janel's Birthday... I just wanted to give a shout out to her! I admire her so much and it's so fun hanging out with her. Her and her family live in Omaha and are missed a lot. She is one of the most organized people I know. She does so much for other people and is always right there to help out. I think that it should have been her that had TWINS!! ha I feel like I'm loosing my mind most of the time, and feel like I can't handle all 3 kids but Janel is always nice to help out! She is an AMAZING cook and her food is always so yummy. She's a personal training who know her stuff so I'm always asking questions and love to talk to her! Parker loves her 2 kids Jantsen and Kambryn and wants to WALK to their house about everyday. There are so many great qualities about Janel but I just want her to know that i love her and thanks for being so great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Today is Janeen's Birthday (James' mom) and I just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! She is an amazing women. I look up to her so much. James credits his mom for any success and for who he is today because of her. well and of course his dad too! She's a school teacher and always goes the extra mile and puts a lot of time into her job to help other kids. She is a very giving person and always makes people feel good about themselves. Whenever she greets any of my kids or anyone else for that matter, she always has a big smile that makes you smile as well. She a wonderful grandma to her grand kids and loves them all very much. It's always so fun to stay at her house and chat for hours and hours.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
HApPy HaPpY BiRthDaY!!!
I just wanted to wish each of these amazing ladies a Happy Birthday!!!
Posted by Cami at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I guess my ability to fake organization and stuff really has paid off! Thanks for the shout and I think you do a fabulous job with your twins and whole family for that matter!! You are wonderful and I miss you tons! I was so glad that you guys stayed at my parents almost the whole time we were there! I loved it! Thanks cami and you are the best sister in law ever! love ya girl!! (oh and good thing I look cross eyed in that picture! ha!!)
and some people (natalie and my dad I am sure, and Kyle) would have to say that my organization is alittle OCD...I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing!! anyways, you are wonderful!!
Cami,
It was so fun to see you in my mom and dad's ward a couple of weeks ago. Your family is so cute! You little twins are so sweet! My baby is growing so fast too I can't believe he is 18 months already and yours is 3 Crazy?
Kristin Chamberlain Briggs
Post a Comment