Friday, January 16, 2009

christmas Part 2

After Christmas, we went to Orem to spend time with James' family. With his sister Natalie getting married on January 2nd and her endowment session on December 29th we decided instead of driving back and forth we'd just stay in Orem until after the wedding.
Of course I had to pack like we were staying for a month and not just ONE week but hey, we have 3 kids now, and they need a lot of things! okay mostly the twins... gosh I even packed their swing because lets just say they both love it and sometimes it's the only way to get them to sleep! So with our Tahoe packed to the top we made it to Orem just in time to do a present exchange and hang out with everyone. Parker was excited to see his cousins Jansten and Kambryn as he says Jantsen is his BEST friend!
It was a CRAZY week at the Graham's house that is for sure, with all of us staying in one house it sure was busy but lots of fun. James' mom and sister Janel were Natalie's Wedding planners I would say, they did an amazing job getting everything together and spending countless hours working on the preparations for her big day. We all helped in some way or another, I wish I could have done more, but I have my hands full most of the time with 1 of my 3 kids always needing something! Parker and Jantsen pretty much played 24-7. They played with their toys, had sleepovers in Curt's room everynight and didn't leave each others side too often. They play so well together, they get along great and have a blast together. Kambryn is the cutest little girl and tags along with the boys. She LOVES Adam and Abby. She is now 20 months old and is one BUSY little girl. She goes from one thing to the next, she makes everyone laugh and is one funny girl. Everytime she saw me, she would say, Abby! She always came to check on the babies wherever I was and loved to sit by them and say him to them, SO cute!



We did some fun things while we were there, so I'll post some pictures from the events that took place....

{December 29th 08}
Natalie received her endowment at the SLC Temple. James and I barely made it in time as we were the last ones to make it into the session.. We dropped our twins off at Kalei's for the night and with driving to SL it took longer then we thought. Even more sad though, was Janel, Kyle and Curtis ended up not making it in time due to confusion with babysitters. Things happen and there's nothing you can do about it, but I felt horrible because we made it and Parker was also there with her kids so I was feeling bad. It was such a beautiful session and Natalie looked so happy and it was nice being able to be there with her. The best part was when we entered the celestial room Janel, Kyle Curt and a few other family members made in there to meet Natalie! It was awesome and I'm sure Natalie was SO happy to see them. After we walked around temple square looking at the lights, it was SO cold so I was ready to get back in the car fast. I was ready to go back to our kids but I was outvoted by James and Curt and so we met up with Natalie, Chris and a few other family members for some dinner. We had fun and then headed back to Orem to go pick up our kids. Adam and Abby were great for Kalei and Jake and they had fun watching them. I'm sure now they are hoping they are only having ONE baby and not TWO!! ha (okay I'll pray for them as well) It was a nice evening and we had a good time.




{HaPPy NeW YeaR 2009}
We spent new years at James' parents house. We were all worn out a little from wedding plans but we did celebrate by playing the Wii all night and had a toast to the new year at midnight! It was fun to be with family and we all had a great time. Funny story... all the kids ending up going to sleep before it hit midnight... well at least we thought they were. I went in to check on Parker and Jansten, and of course Parker was still awake! I decided since he was a wake he might as well come and party with us. I asked him if he wanted to go party and he said, YEAH I want to party! ha so he put on the hat, danced around and we had some fun. He didn't want to go back to sleep later, he kept saying that he wanted to "party!!" I think he finally fell asleep around 1:30am yep that's my boy! It was a fun night and I can't believe its already 2009!!!



Adam was dead asleep through the celebration! He even slept through Parker blowing that annoying kazoo in his ear! haha Parks had a fun time and now he always wants to "PaRTy"

1 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

the little cuties look adorable in their owl outfits! Thanks for the shout out. Miss you