Monday, August 25, 2008

WEEKEND FUN...

This last weekend was my cousin McKell Poulson's wedding, well now she is McKell Merkley. I drove to Spanish Fork with My Mom, Dad, Chelsi and Parker. We met Kalei and Jake and also Chelsi's boyfriend Jake at the Pizza factory for dinner. It was fun visiting with them and eat yummy food! We planned to stay at my house for a few days. We stayed pretty busy all weekend with the wedding. We attended their pre-wedding dinner, the Temple sealing in Manti, and reception in Payson all in a couple days. Parker and I were able to visit James' family and that was very fun. Parker was excited to see them, and Curtis entertained him for a couple hours. He loves his uncle and was sure sad to leave when it was time to go! Janeen, James' mom gave us some "twin" outfits that are VERY cute, I'm excited for them to wear them someday! THANKS JANEEN!! We also got to see my brother Jarick on Saturday. He was in town for the weekend but lives in Boston so we don't get to see him often, so it's always fun when we get to spend time with him. It was fun spending time with my sisters and family. Most of our extended family was at the wedding so that was fun to chat with them. Also McKell took gymnastics for many years at Nebo gym where I've coached the last few years so a lot of the gymnasts and coaches came to the wedding so it was very fun to visit with them. McKell is doing gymnastics at BYU so you'll have to look for her, she is amazing on the uneven bars! Well overall we had a great time. I'm getting just a "little" more uncomfortable driving... so I think that was my last trip until I have these two little babies but I am glad I was able to go as we had a great time!
PICTURE OVERLOAD....

McKell's pre- wedding dinner at Neilsen's Grove Park in Orem
Dad and Parker on a walk ..... Chelsi/Jake and Jake/Kalei

Me, Madison, McKell, Elise, Kalei and Chelsi

Jake and Parker hanging out


McKell's Reception....

Julie, McKell Parks and I
( I coached with Julie at Nebo
and I love her!)

This Picture is so funny,
Parker is quite the cheeseball

We told Parks to smile in this one
and he was trying so hard not too!
It was funny



Here is Parker playing with a few of the boys that were at the reception..
They were too funny, as they would line up and take turns jumping onto the tramp. Parks had a blast and it was fun watching him.

A few more of the family... we were all a little camera happy that night!! wow a few more pics then I wanted of me with my big belly but we got fun pictures of my sisters together (we missed you Jakelle! And also of my cousins as well so I'll just have to live with them! oh did I mention I have like 4 weeks left! YAY it's coming so fast! I have lots of mixed feelings right now but I am excited and I can't wait! )

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

We noticed a bunch of people at your house last weekend! Looks like fun. I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left, you look great!

Dave and Natasha said...

What a cute round belly!!! You don't have very much to go! Yeah! I bet this part isn't so fun though... I hope you aren't feeling too uncomfortable, I know I was pretty miserable by this point!

Oh, and to answer your question that you asked FOREVER ago... yes, I do nurse both of them, often both at the same time, and it has been going well. I thought I'd have a hard time keeping my production up, but I guess not because they are both getting chubby! I think if you really want to try to nurse then go for it! You may be surprised that it's not so bad! I think you will be such a good mom to your two little babies! I'm excited for you! I hope you are doing well!

Christal said...

Hey..this is Christal Anderson! Give me a call sometime and we can make some bows, my number is in the ward directory!

Elisa said...

You seriously look so good for being 33 weeks! My doc told me I have to get at least to 36 weeks, which means you are WAY close. Only a couple of more weeks! I have also been wondering how in the heck I'm going to feed two babies! I'm definately going to try nursing them at the same time, so they get on some sort of a schedule. I got a really nice pump and also have a podee (have you heard of these) which might make it easy to rotate them, and stil feed at the same time. Good Luck they could be here any day!

Anonymous said...

You look great for being that close. I couldn't even see your belly in a lot of the pictures. you are the cutest pregnant person I think I have ever seen. Good luck