Friday, August 15, 2008

LIFE IN RICHFIELD....

Well living in Richfield has been great fun. Parker and I pretty much just hang out all day. It's been great living with my parents as they have been such a great help with Parker. He's a little mama's boy so it's good we came here a couple months before these twins arrive so he can get used to "others" helping him. He's already gotten much better and it has been fun to be here with my Mom, Dad and sister Chelsi. We are excited that James will be back the first of September and it will be nice to be together as a family again! Thought I'd just write a few things we've done lately as I haven't been a good blogger and tend to write weekly updates! They get a little long so I need to be better!


Nothing really too exciting other then we went to St. George last weekend. My good friend Keesha Glauser had her mission farewell on Sunday and I was SO glad that I was able to make it. It was s0 fun to see her and her family. I did gymnastics growing up with Keesh and we've kept in touch through the years. She is going to Ukraine and I am so excited for her, she'll be an amazing missionary. She's in the MTC for a few months learning a crazy language and I wish her the best of luck.

I was also able to spend time with my sister Jakelle. we don't get to see her often so it was so fun. She was busy getting ready to teach this year at Snow Canyon Middle but we hung out at her school, went out to lunch and stayed at her house. THANKS JAKELLE we had a great time, even if Parker was a little scared of your hyper dogs we enjoyed our time with you. LOVE YOU SIS

sorry to those that live there... I was so busy, wanted to call you but my trip was short! Next time.

As of living in Richfield, it has been relaxing and fun. I've got together with friends and their kids to play, been swimming a bit, and have hung out with cousins and family. We have a lot of relatives that live here so we've had fun visiting them. I took some pictures of a few things we've done and things Parker is enjoying right now, so here they are...

Bowling at the Family Bowing alley in Richfield...


This is my cousin Katelyn. Parker loves Katy and always wants to go to "katys" house and play with katy. She is so good with him, and has been hired as his nanny! ha no they have fun and we've spent a lot of time with her.

My Moms family owns the Jorgensens Bowling Alley/Honda store here in Richfield. My grandpa started it a LONG time ago and it is now owned by two of my moms brothers. I have lots of great memories at this place and it's fun to take Parker now. So we go for lots of FREE bowling and then Parker likes to ride on the 4-wheelers. This time he just sat on them and pretending to drive Katy all around but that is just as fun for him! We had a great time, and it was fun having Katy with us.


4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I'm glad you still have those I had a little bit of a fever the day I had the babies. I had been on bed rest for a week and a half with medicine that stopped any contractions that I was having. The doctor thinks I had a little bit of an infection that day and it was one of the reasons my water broke. Cadence actually came out with an infection that they say she got in the womb. The doctor said it was a good thing they came when they did because if Cadence would have been in there another couple of weeks she might have been too sick and they didn't think she would have made it! Crazy! I guess the Lord knows what he is doing! Let me know when you have them! Life gets really crazy but good!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm so excited for the twins to arrive!

Thanks again for stopping by and meeting little Nathan! Parker is such a freaking cute kid! Tell him his sippy cup is waiting for his next video. We'll for sure have to make a trip to Richfield once the twins come!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have been able to be here with your family for help these last few weeks. I didn't know Keesha was going on a mission, that's great! can you believe you are going to have 3 kids here shortly? Wow, good luck!

Ashley said...

I noticed that your "for sale" sign was down. Does that mean you sold your house??? You are getting close to the end!! Hope you are doing good.