Thursday, August 7, 2008

fun times...

Yesterday Parker and I hung out with my friend Jillian and her two kids, Parker and Cooper. We meet at Mcdonalds, had lunch while the kids ran around the play area. It's funny because neither of us knew we had a Parker as we lost touch for a couple years so it was funny as we would yell out "Parker" and both kids would turn and say what? It was pretty funny. After lunch, we went to my parents house and got the kid pool out and let the kids splash in the water. They had a great time. It wasn't too hot because it had rained here the night before so it was nice and relaxing to sit outside and watch them play. I went to HS with Jillian and she moved here last October but is now going back to St. George! I am sad because now I will be living here and she is leaving!! But we wish them luck and hope we still will get to see them once in a while.

THANKS FOR COMING JILLIAN WE HAD LOTS OF FUN AND YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!





1 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

Cam,
we had such a blast with you guys! Your Parker is too funny and cute. I am so sad you finally moved here as I am leaving but hopefully with some luck you will still be here when we come back! Thanks for the fun day. (I'm stealing these pictures by the way)