Tuesday, August 5, 2008

update time!!!

Wow this will be a LONG update, so bare with me if want to read it or you don’t have too!!!

Parker and I flew back to Utah on July 22 from our summer in Pennsylvania. It has been nice to be home and spend time with friends and family. Things have been a little crazy busy but we’re doing great and I thought I’d just go back and post a few things that we’ve done lately so here it goes.....

We were able to spend time with my family the first few days we were back. My parents came up on the 24th to surprise us, I think they missed their one and only grandchild! So it was fun spending the day with them and going to eat at California Pizza Kitchen with them along with Jake and Kalei. We watched the firework show that UVU put on from our car to end the 24th festives so that was fun! My parents just came for the day so they drove back to Richfield late that night. (sadly no pictures!)

We also were able to spend time with James’ family. Parker has two cousins, Jantsen and Kambryn (Janel and Kyle are living in Omaha for Kyle’s Law school but they are in Utah for a bit visiting until he starts school again) so it was fun having Parker spend time with his cousins and they had lots and lots of fun. During this time, James actually drove the 37 hours back to Utah by himself, I know, poor guy but I just wasn’t about to drive that long with my big belly!! He drove home, dropped off our things, left our Tahoe so I’d have a car to drive, hung out for a couple days, and then flew out to Kansas to finish up the summer working there. He is amazing and we thank him everyday for his hard work that he does to support our family.

Anyways, back to our activities, Parker’s cousin Jantsen celebrated his 4th birthday at seven peaks on the 25th of July and we were all able to go and have lots of fun! Gosh I hadn’t been there since I was little but it was really fun to see that it hasn’t changed much other then a few news slides! Oh wait... the wave pool is not such a wave pool anymore!! Ha they have calmed down the waves a ton due to someone getting hurt or something but oh well it was just funny! Parker loved it because he would run around the shallow part and then run up and kick the waves as they would come in! It was hilarious. The kids had a blast and Jantsen had a fun birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANTSEN :)

James, Natalie, Mark,
Jantsen and Parker at 7 Peaks!

Parker Jantsen and Kambryn


Just a few pictures of Parker being silly with his cousins at Grandma and Papa Graham's house..
Another thing that we did was go swimming at Veterans Memorial Pool in Provo with Kalei. Her and Jake live right across the street from the pool and the park so we thought it would be fun to go swimming one day. Parker had a blast running around in the kids area, They had those sprinkler things where it shoots water out everywhere, he didn’t seem to like it that much but he’d run back and forth and splash in the water. He lasted about an hour, and wanted to go home. I told him I wasn't ready (hey I haven’t seen the sun much and I wanted to get a tan!) but he laid on me in his towel and fell asleep within seconds! It was funny but nice at the same time because I then laid him down in the shade under a tree and he slept for 2 hours while we got to layout! Haha it was fun and Kalei was awesome to come with us!



I am currently staying with my Parents. James will be back at the end of the month and we’ll see what is next after that! My Pregnancy is going well and I can’t believe I am 30 weeks already! It has definitely took a slight turn since I’ve been home as I’m starting to get more uncomfortable and it’s hard to sleep at night but I can’t complain because I’ve been lucky and have been feeling great. We are trying to plan on another 7 weeks so we’ll see how that goes. A part of me thinks that is WAY far away and not sure if I can do it but the longer these babies cook the better right?!! I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he tells me it's just going to get more uncomfortable from here on out as I’ll just get bigger! Bigger?? I’m not sure if that is possible!! Really I feel that I’m stretched to the max but I guess somehow I will. What we do to have children! Haha

Well we’ve decided to have the twins here in Richfield close to my family so they can help out. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with two babies!!! It has already been nice being home as they have helped out a TON with Parker. He’s a mommy’s boy so he’s been a little attached to me but he’s learning that there are other people that can help him do things so it’s getting better. My sister Chelsi is also living at home so it’s fun hanging out with her and she’s excited for our twins. She’ll be a great help too! I love my family and appreciate them so so much! Last weekend was fun as Jakelle was here along with Jake and Kalei and also Chelsi's boyfriend Jake were all here in Richfield. We all hung out and attended church Sunday, Later ate some yummy food prepared by my mom and just had a relaxing day. It was fun to have all of us sisters together! (yeah we should have took pictures but we didn't) We miss James while he is away but he is glad that I am here with my family so I’m not by myself in our house.
So that is our update!! James was giving me a hard time and couldn’t believe that it’s been so long since I had blogged! He also wanted to see what we’ve been up too so this is for him! I haven’t been good at taking pictures since I’ve been home (I know, it doesn’t happen much) so I don’t have too many pictures to show but I just wanted to do an update before I got too behind!

5 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Wow, 30 weeks already! Not a whole lot longer to go, although this part seems to take the longest because your more uncomfortable. Once it's over you quickly forget how uncomfortable though! I already sorta miss my belly and can't remember it that well! Sounds crazy! It's so nice that you will have your family to help you out, especially since you have your son also. You'll really appreciate the extra help when you are so tired in the mornings and just need a nap! Take advantage of that! Good luck to you, you're almost there!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I want to see a picture of your belly! I am glad you are closer to home. I can't wait till you are really home. Give us a call and we can play! You need to meet Becks.

Unknown said...

Great update. I got your text and i will try to email the pictures to you. I can only get them onto Kyle's laptop and he only has wireless connection with it, and my parents don't have wireless and so I tried to get it onto a CD and that didn't work. So once I get them onto my mom's comp then I will get them sent to you. We miss you and Parker but I am glad that you are having fun with your family. I am glad the doctor's appt went well, I will call you soon, just to chat. talk to you soon!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

you will love having all the help!! Family is great!

The Allen Family said...

Cami- I am happy to know you haven't had your babies. When you hadn't updated in a long time I thought something might have happened. How are you doing? I bet you are getting so uncomfortable. I remember well! I am so excited for you. How long are you staying in Utah? Crazy to think that I had my babies pretty much right where you are at. I had them at 31!