These Pictures were from our Park City Trip we took with the Graham Family a while back. I didn't have the pictures when I did my post. I thought they were great, some of them were from our phones so they are a little blurry but I thought they were too cute so I had to post them! We had such a GREAT time and miss all of them so much. The trip was full of swimming, shopping, making pizzas and just hanging out! We love all of you so much :)




3 comments:
Cute pic's! You look super cute pregnant too! You're not missing much with the weather here. It was hot yesterday and now it is super rainy and cold.
I LOVE looking at old pics! It definitely makes me home sick to look back at those fun times! We miss you guys!
Hey Cami! Your blog is so cute! Those pictures of PC look so fun! Don't we have the cutest niece and nephew?! I am so glad Jants has your little Parker to play with! I feel kind of bad that he doesn't have a boy cousin on my Mom's side for him to play with when we get together(Heavens knows we tried)! Then again he does have Kade! Heaven help the day when Kade gets married!
Post a Comment