Monday, May 5, 2008

HELP!

OKAY so I finally took some time today and figured how how to down load paper and put them on my blog... well I figured that part out but now it doesn't really fit the screen! so I don't know what i did wrong so if anybody has some hints please feel free to give them to me. maybe that is how its supposed to look but I think it looks funny. As for now this is how my page will look until I figure it all out! ha
THANKS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

email me your email & I'll try to help
gypsygirl27@gmail.com

*/ Jillian said...

k dont know how to help you on that one but when are you finding out what you are having? Is that wierd that you will have 2 different doctors? You will be back before the baby comes though right?

Jess said...

Your template looks good to me! When you get one from cutest blog on the block that is just how she designs them. If you want to create your own you have to resize the outer wrapper to 660 pixels by760 pixels before you insert it into the code. Hope this helps!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey! I was looking through old posts of mine and saw you wrote me like 1 year ago. I didnt even know. I am so excited to see your blog.