Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Day At The Park...

One of our favorite things to do here in Madison is go to the PARK! It's a short walk from our apartment and it has a great playground for kids, a pond with ducks in it and trails to walk on. Parker absolutely loves it and gets excited when we get closer to the playground. He's getting so big and it's fun to watch him go down the slides and climb up onto everything by himself! My boy is growing up :( But he has SO much fun and always wants to go on a walk to the Park! ( I should say it in his words.. mom go walk weeee!) He's quite the kid but I love him!



Parker thought he was such a BIG BOY when he got to swing all by himself!

Parker playing with his two buddies Morgan and Noah in the "rocks" not sand. They don't have sand at the parks in Madison!

3 comments:

Jess said...

There's nothing better than a nice day at the park! He's such a cute boy! I can't wait to see what the next one looks like:)

Anonymous said...

ROCKS at the park? OUCH! How fun though, you two should have a dozen kids, they would all be gorgeous.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Parker is so dang cute! His smile is perfect! Rocks at the park? No fun! Can't wait to find out what #2 is! Parker is for sure ready to be a big brother! Cortney had her baby yesterday - another boy! I guess I'm next - ahhhhhh!