The leaves were all changing and it was so PEACEFUL there in the mountains.
sadly it was raining so we didn't get out and let the kids run around.
we've thought to go again, but keep thinking it is probably all muddy there now...
the kids were so good on the ride, they didn't point at the TV the whole ride (bad mom i know)
they stared out the window and watched all the colored trees go by
wish i got more pictures of the vibrant red trees and the others, wow they were amazing
it was such a fun outing and we wished we had gone more! We're only 20 minutes away from this beautiful place!!!
1st time we had HOT CHOCOLATE this year.. always tastes so yummy on a cold day!
Parker loves putting his marshmallows into his cup and stirring it around.
i'm sure we'll have lots more hot coco days...
i can't say i love the cold, but i love snuggling in a blanket, cup of hot coco in hand, and watching a good movie at night. I love the winter holidays and spending time with friends/family
so cheers to this FALL season, hope we all have a great time!
Parker loves putting his marshmallows into his cup and stirring it around.
i'm sure we'll have lots more hot coco days...
i can't say i love the cold, but i love snuggling in a blanket, cup of hot coco in hand, and watching a good movie at night. I love the winter holidays and spending time with friends/family
so cheers to this FALL season, hope we all have a great time!





3 comments:
I love Monrovian, it is so pretty in the fall. I am right there with ya on cold weather. I hate it, but I love the holidays and winter clothes and hot coco and time with family.
oh man that is something i miss about Utah! the fall colors!! and mountains, cool air....yeah we miss lots of things! fun family times!!
Cami, I have been reading your blog for awhile now, and thought I would finally say "HI". We have only met once at a party for Grandma and Grandpa Graham...I am not sure if you remember that. It is always fun to read about what you guys are up to. You and James have a beautiful family...your kiddos are adorable!
Post a Comment