i know i don't personally know either of them... but I think they are both so humble and have been so positive throughout this whole season! I am no music buff, but i LOVE their voices (okay lee's slightly more)
Who knows... maybe we'll go see the top 10 tour show in SLC like we did last year!!!! maybe...
i can't wait until they reveal the winner, either of them deserve it
but my vote is most definitely LEE DEWYZE!!!
i am a nerd i know:) at least that is what my husband keeps telling me as I've been way too into it!
update: LEE IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to both him and Crystal, they will both have great careers in the music industry!!!
Goodbye Simon! how will this show go on without him??




3 comments:
Simon is done? I am glad u blog so I know what is going on...and you CANNOT go to the concert without me this year...I have been the last 2 years!!! Love ya!!
Yay for LEE!! They were both so good. I thought it was a good year. I thought they did a great tribute to Simon by having all the past winners and contstans. I thought the Paula part was a little weird. It will be different w/o Simon. I am a nerd too LOL.
I am seriously so sad Simon is gone!!!!
Post a Comment