because When we have a LONG HARD day..... or I could say weekend...
they can STILL make me laugh at the end of the day.
but I'm grateful that i can be a mom to these 3 wonderful kids.
i hope they know how much i love them.
Parker and Adam have been wrestling a lot these days.....
not sure who is winning anymore!!
it still ends with someone crying....
usually Abby because Adam pushed her over, or sat on her.
poor girl.
usually Abby because Adam pushed her over, or sat on her.
poor girl.
why can't life be perfect everyday?? no arguing, no fighting over toys, no crying after you take them to fun places because they don't want to go home, eating what is placed before you,
listening when you are told to do something, say kind words to each other.... etc
i can dream can't i??
listening when you are told to do something, say kind words to each other.... etc
i can dream can't i??
i guess all you can do is TRY and HOPE that you are doing the best you can and pray for a better day tomorrow...





7 comments:
dobn't worry about Abby too much...she will be one tough little girl, just like Katie!! and yes we all dream for that day when everything will fall into place and we will have perfect kids..HAHAHAHAHA! You are doing a GREAT job and your kids LOVE you!!
i just can't imagine 3 kids and no dad---wow! hang in there! Come over here and take a breather!
You just said how I feel on A LOT of days, and I am one kid behind you. There are days I just wish Channer wouldn't ask me WHY everytime I told him to do something. Like you though, I am still thankful to be their mother at the end of the day. I may have to call you for tips soon, as my husband is going to be switching jobs and gone for a couple weeks at at time. NO FUN!
You just said how I feel on A LOT of days, and I am one kid behind you. There are days I just wish Channer wouldn't ask me WHY everytime I told him to do something. Like you though, I am still thankful to be their mother at the end of the day. I may have to call you for tips soon, as my husband is going to be switching jobs and gone for a couple weeks at at time. NO FUN!
ditto. ditto. ditto. ditto. ;)
OH MY GOSH CAM!! I miss them so much....and adam and parker wrestling?!!! That is awesome...I can't wait to see that go down! I've been thinking a lot about our family today and how much I miss everyone. It's been a whole month since we've been here! When do you guys move? And when will you be back? Hopefully by Aug. 7th!! because that's when we'll be back! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment