Monday, May 10, 2010

the park

we LOVE going to the PARK
it is a great place for kids to get out all their wiggles
sometimes I'd like to just sit and relax
but kids sure have their own agendas.... I can't keep ADAM on the playground
....he thinks running around the park side walks and trails is much more fun
We try to meet friends often, but going by ourselves is fine too, 
we always have a good time
best part: everyone goes home and takes a nice long nap!!!

they STILL fit in the swing together!!! so glad
Abby will swing FOREVER adam only last a few minutes

this is Adam trying to run away... he thinks it is a fun game
how cute is he though? 
4 is a great age for going to the park! They can do everything themselves and they will play with anyone!
Parker LOVES going to the park and always wants to meet a friend there. This day it was Hallie
he is showing interest in the monkey bars though.....



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY yesterday
i feel SO blessed to have so many other examples to teach me to be a better mom. 
I couldn't do it without you. 
I am thankful for my own mother who is amazing and would do anything for anyone. Becoming a mother has made me appreciate you so much more. You are amazing, and I hope I inherited your motherly traits and that I can be as good as mother as you have been to me all my life.
My mother-in-law who is a great example to me and is so easy to talk with. Thank you for all you do for our family. We love the time we get spend with you.
Thank you both for being the best GRANDMA'S in the world. My kids are truly blessed!

  Motherhood is the best, growing up all i ever wanted to do is have a family and be a MOM.
words can't express the JOY of it, and I feel so blessed that I can be a mom.
I love my 3 kids and I couldn't be happier! Thanks to my husband I had a wonderful mother's day. 
I LOVE my family

2 comments:

Erin said...

boy are you in for it this summer:) or should i say WE:) nice that they still fit in the same swing still though:) but you will be chasing adam lots this summer:) and i couldn't agree more...even though my kiddos wear me out, it's truly is the best job in the world;)

cindy said...

You ARE a GREAT MOTHER CAMI!!! Love you tons, and thank you, mom