Tuesday, April 27, 2010

these days....

We are ENJOYING the WARM weather outside
please don't go away.... 

 I'll update some fun picture of the kids having fun in the sun soon....

question: anyone else having a problem uploading pictures via blogging??
or videos? those aren't working either...
Maybe it is just me, but i sure am having difficulty! Sometimes it tells me that it was unsuccessful or they just don't show up when i post time? so i have given up the last few times. i will try again soon. So until then.... have fun in the SUN!

3 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

I couldnt see your Kalei pictures until you reposted it, but now I can see them. I cant see the picture on this post...I haven't been having any problems but I don't know!

Cami said...

thanks Ash! it must be my computer! it really is the weirdest thing. it works fine until i post and than they aren't there!! so dumb. hope it fixes itself! ha.

Jake and Chelsi said...

I miss my twins! THey are so dang cute