Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sneak peak



It wasn't an EASY task doing this photo shoot.... but here are a few and I can't wait to see the rest!!

oh and I think I figured it out... I use picasa and I had exceeded my photo storage....  good or bad, Hopefully my problem is solved! obviously i take WAY to many pictures:) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how adorable!! they just keep growing up!

youngkinfam said...

SO cute! Love them and can't wait to see the rest!

Jake and Chelsi said...

HOW FREAKIN CUTE!! MISS YOU ALL!!

Jake and Chelsi said...

Abbi looks adorable...she looks a lot like her aunty Chelsi :) Love ya

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Too cute! You're kids are adorable. I love how you do her hair. I wish my girls would let me do their hair--whatever I put in gets ripped out right away! Great photos!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures!!! Great job Jakelle. Miss your kiddos!!!