Tuesday, March 23, 2010

last night....

-Haven't really watched previous seasons... just when i was flipping through the channels
-My mom has always loved this show ( I told her I'd record it, than I ended up watching the whole show)
-Abigail loved it and showed off some new moves... so funny
-Jake Pavelka (previous bachelor) is on, but didn't agree that he was a good dancer, at all.   (him and Vienna still make me want to puke)
-Kate Gosselin is on and she falls under the same category... not so good dancer BUT what a transformation she has made, wow
-I already have a few favorites! I think I will watch it this season

-have to continue watching it now, as the moment I turned it on... Adam and Abigail climbed onto our ottoman and started DANCING to the music!! i thought Adam was our dancer, but Abby was showing him up last night! I'm a fan now i guess!
got a few clips of them dancing.... than they started shoving each other off of the ottoman. they already fight over the spotlight??

3 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I didn't watch it for the reason that Jake was on it and he said on Ellen that Vienna would be sitting on the front row every week...didn't want to see them. And because I didn't want to get hooked on another show like I did the Bachelor,....:0

Cami said...

so true Nikki! i was so surprised he was on the show! no dancing skills for him, and i can't watch her either she is so fake.
i don't need to get hooked to another show either, they had some pretty good couples though so it might be fun! maybe..

The Sutherland Family said...

I love this show! I missed it last night cause I was at the Jazz game but I just watched it. I'm excited for this season.