OK all you bloggers out there, i FINALLY changed my background but now i can not get it to ALL to fit in the middle column! I have been messing around with this it the HTML settings and can't figure it out, so i gave up! if you know any tricks than please feel free to let me in on them:)
until then.. this is how it will be
i just want everything in the middle, it did make my pictures bigger.. but than it just made everything bigger and it doesn't 'fit' very well anymore. or maybe I'll just change it back... not sure now. i have tried both the regular background and the 3 column one and they both won't work how i want them too
(got it from cutest blog on the block)
Friday, March 26, 2010
i give up...
Posted by Cami at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I would say try playing with the header-wrapper (yours is currently set at 660px). To make it fit in what your background is currently you'll probably have to make that number smaller. If that doesn't change it, maybe play with the outter-wrapper (yours is currently 700px). If you still can't figure it out,let me know, I could probably figure it out.
Thanks i will try that and let ya know!
cam,
if you are trying to make your pictures bigger the only way I know is to set your backround to minima stretch and then in the edit html every time you post you have to change the image size. call me when you are going to do it and I'll try to talk you through it.
Hey cami, try this link:
http://www.bloggerguide.lk/2008/04/minima-with-wider-post-area.html
or i think it's just how this background is that your pics aren't in the middle. Maybe try a different background?
Good Luck!
okay i think that link helped Ashley. thanks! i am now on search on a new background.. haven't seen one that i love. (should have just kept my old one..) so guess it will stay like this for a bit till i have time to change it!
Post a Comment