Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i could get used to this...

i think we spent the WHOLE DAY OUTSIDE
I loved it and the kids loved it
before naps and after naps we couldn't get enough!

our soccer player has turned into a golfer?? maybe he can play both :)
He is already loosing his golf-balls in the bushes... haha
that is Jessi helping him...
i tend her a few days a week, they have become great friends



 isn't she the cutest girl ever? we have had lots of fun with her at our house

 yes i wasn't festive on St. Patrick's day... Jessi wore lots of green, does that count for all of us??
Abby was wearing a green beaded necklace for most of the day....
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


LOVE THIS WEATHER

5 comments:

James Graham said...

Golfers, soccer players and gymnast. I am so happy to have such a great family..

Unknown said...

I bet you are LOVING your huge backyard! Looks like your kiddos are. and those videos last post are hilarious! Love your cute kids and your cute family! miss you guys!

Unknown said...

oh and PS. how do you get your pictures so big...I know you said something about learning how to do it, teach me please!

Jake and Chelsi said...

CUTE PICS!! I love your blog...it's nice to see what's happening at home now since i'm a married old woman now!!!!!! HAHA

Jake and Chelsi said...

AND JAMES....do you have your own account now?!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!