HE makes me LAUGH everyday, how could you not?
if you listen closely he totally has rhythm, and dances to the beat!
this is an everyday occurrence...
right when he hears music he starts shrugging his shoulders
his little side hopping thing is my favorite (didn't do it a lot this clip)
backyardigans is his favorite but will dance to any song (this show is Wonder pets)
he LOVES to dance! hilarious.
i love him
Thursday, January 7, 2010
ADAM
Posted by Cami at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! I loved the "shimmie" move the best! He's got a lot of moves though = quite the variety! haha :)
I told your mom we need to plan something between our families this year FOR SURE! I want to see those not so much babies... almost toddlers!
SO CUTE AND FUNNY!! love that little tank! He reminds me of James so much.
OH my heck! i am loving that. I seriously am still laughing. He is such a doll, maybe you should put him in some break dancing classes! oh and abby being stubborn reminds me of my little ones!!! agh!!
Post a Comment