Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twins are 7 months!

gosh every month comes up so fast! well the twins are doing great, they are 7 months old now! (yesterday)

They had their doctors visit on Monday and they are healthy growing babies!


ADAM:
-he's rolling over lots now( remember, he is like a brick! he just wasn't too interested for awhile) it's funny how he does it as he rocks back and forth and then blops over! the last couple days though, he has started to roll and he keeps going like a steam roller!!! He knows where he wants to go!
-loves to be outside
-when he sees new people he just stares at them and then will eventually smile
-her rarely cries unless he is hungry
-He has loved everything I have fed him, except peaches
-he likes to pick on Abby, and then she cries. If she grabs him, he just sits there
-he STILL is a happy, low maintenance baby and smiles ALL the time
-he now weighs 20 1/2 lbs and is 27 inches long!!! growing boy
-putting him in the 81 percentile in weight and 51 percentile for height!
-he wears 9-12 month old clothes... and if you know Parker that is weird for us because he was always in smaller clothes than his age!
ABIGAIL:
-is our feisty little girl. she is happy one moment and screaming the next!
-she is hard to get to sleep now, she either plays in her crib and will eventually fall alseep ( this one if fine) its when we have to keep going in there and giving her binky to her.
... but then she sleeps all night!
-she has a baby doll and LOVES her. She smiles everytime we give it to her
-she loves to be outside and go on stroller rides
-i think she will be crawling soon, she gets around the room by rolling and scooting. When i lay her in her crib she is on the opposite side when she wakes up
- leads to.. she is one BUSY girl! she is always grabbing at something and needs to have something in her hands! she is a determined little one
-she loves everything I have fed her, except peaches as well
-she likes to pick on Adam but doesn't like it when he bothers her
-her laugh still melts my heart and she loves to be tickled
-she now weighs 16 1/2 lbs and is 26inches long!!

-putting her in the 44 percentile for weight and 58 percentile for height
-she is still wearing some 3-6 month clothes but can fits in 6-9 month as well. They grow so fast it's sad when they grow out of CUTE clothes, especially girls!


So yeah Adam is 4 lbs more and you definitely can tell, I swear he outweighs her more than just that! He is such a solid boy and Abigail is our petite little girl! but they are getting to be so fun. They laugh at each other, play AND steal toys from each other and they love watching their big brother Parker play! They both love to be sung too and Parker knows some fun songs and he sings them to both of them. They are growing up so fast and developing their own personalities. They both take two naps during the day and for the most part they are at the SAME time (it is a great day when they sleep at the same time, I get to relax and hang out with Parker!) Time goes by so fast, I can't believe they are already 7 months!
I have to add that when we were at their doctors appointment on Monday, we were more concerned that Parker at 3 years old weighing just about 30 lbs and Adam, at 7 months old weighs 20!! that is pretty sad (more for Parker) like I said the boy doesn't like to eat! so maybe I have hope that these two babies will be good eaters. (keeping my fingers crossed!)
Also I found pulled out Parkers stats at this age... and at 6 months he was 15 1/2 lbs he was always low on the scale and has always worn smaller clothes then his age! Somewhere along the way he decided that he would be a stubborn boy and ONLY eat when he wants too. so we're still working on him!
here are a few pics (can't post without pictures!)

lOVE our BROWN EYED boy and our BLUE EYED girl!!
YUMMY their favorite -- sweet potatoes!

10 comments:

Beagleys said...

Oh my goodness! They are just getting so big! I haven't gotten to hold them for a while so i guess i haven't noticed! ha ha

Unknown said...

They HAVE to stop growing!!!! They are so adorable! Go Adam!! He is a tank!! haha. But he looks SOOO much like James in those last pictures! Abby is such a sweetie! If she is anything like Kambryn, (which it sounds like she is) she is going to be a little stink when she gets to be 2. Gotta love the high maintenance little girls. Miss you guys!!!

Erin said...

Already 7 months!?!? They are adorable. There are 4 women in my ward who are prego with twins and then 2 ladies have already delivered twins in the last year. Crazy, I don't know how you do it!!!!!!

Crystal said...

They are getting so Big! They are still just as adorable as ever. That is so fun that they play with each other...

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Seriously, I don't know how you do it. I'm so glad to hear they're great eaters...Keizya is so picky, and it gets frustrating at times. But I'm so proud of you, it sounds like you balance your time well enough that Parker doesn't feel left out all the time. I know that would be a concern of mine if I were having twins, but he still seems to be so happy and adjusting well. I can't believe they're already 7 months and I still haven't come down to see you. The babysitting thing is hard and the only time I'm down that way is when I'm working and have to rush home to get Keizya. :( I'll figure something out real soon though!

2skokie2 said...

Wow they grew to fast! Oh they honestly are so cute- Glad your cute little family is doing great! Take Care--

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I bet Nathan doesn't weight much different from Adam. I take him to his 9 month appointment on Thursday, so we'll see!

Dave and Natasha said...

They are so cute, and getting so big!!! They remind me so much of ours, but opposite, Jack and Abby have similar personalities I think, and Annie and Adam are more alike.

We just had our 9 month appointment (almost at 10 months) and Jack weighed 17 lbs 5 oz and Annie was 18 lbs 6 oz! Little Adam weighs more than mine do! I can't believe how much of a gap there is between them! Ours had about a 3 pound gap around then, but it went down to only a pound difference, so maybe Abigale will catch up in the next few months!

Skinner Family said...

OH cami they are so stinkin cute!!! 7 months??? OMG its been that long? yeah 5 years and 3 kids is pretty crazy. Your a tough momma thats for sure.

Marion said...

oh abby's smile is adorable!... 7 months wow! congrats on 5 years! dane and i haven't evn been married 2 yrs and have 2 kids!