Thursday, April 23, 2009

HApPy HaPpY BiRthDaY KaLei!!!

I just wanted to wish my sister KALEI a very haPpY BiRthDay todaY!
Even though she is only 2 years younger then me, I look up to her in so many ways. Kalei- I am so glad that we've grown so close the last few years. I miss living close to you, and having you over to our house. Times goes by so fast, it seems like just yesterday that I'd call you up to tend Parker, or we'd hang out for hours catching up on all our tv "shows" :) Now it is fun to go visit you, go to lunch and have you occasionally watch our kids!!ha But I love our time together, and it is always fun to be with you. You are the best sister in the world, best Aunt to my kids, and such a great example to others. I am SO VERY excited for you guys to have your first baby you don't even know. You will be the greatest mom and your little girl will be SO lucky to have you as her mom. It will be nice to not be the only one in the fam that has kids!!ha I've been the only hope for Mom and Dad (as they always say) but you're pulling through for me, so thanks :) I'm excited for my kids, they will soon have a cousin! YAY
well have fun getting your "mommy to be" massage, and pedicure. It is a well deserved day at the spa! We know you aren't due with your baby girl until July but use it when you'd like... Chelsi and I thought it would be fun for ya!
Can't wait to see you this weekend and hang out with ya! lOVE YOU so much and again, Happy birthday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kalei! And when is she due again? She will be the cutest mommy ever!