PARKER: Hi Dad
DAD: How are you?
PARKER: Good, Where are you? I need you..
DAD: I'm working, making some money
PARKER: Why you need money?
DAD: So you Adam and Abby can have toys
PARKER: You work at Walmart!!???
DAD: (laughing) no I am in Kansas
PARKER: Oh
DAD: I'll be home soon
PARKER: okay cause I need you DaD DAD: How are you?
PARKER: Good, Where are you? I need you..
DAD: I'm working, making some money
PARKER: Why you need money?
DAD: So you Adam and Abby can have toys
PARKER: You work at Walmart!!???
DAD: (laughing) no I am in Kansas
PARKER: Oh
DAD: I'll be home soon
This is for James as he is away right now and very much missed around here...
i HATE listening to my voice during recordings, but hey you do what you can to make them laugh!



9 comments:
THAT IS THE CUTEST!! Aw I miss them more and more. Parker is the funniest kid, it was so fun to see you guys last week by the way...thanks for hanging out with us! Poor Parker though, he's missing his daddy :( they'll have to have a big boys day out when he get's back that's for sure! Love ya Cam
That honestly is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen! What a great wife and mom you are!!!
that is so cute! I love it. parker is just like ryder, it's so cute that they miss their dads so much. and your little ones are getting so big. Billy is going to be traveling all summer so we should have a sleep over when our hubby's are gone working. wait are you guys leaving this summer?
Wow, that is the cutest phone conversation ever!!! We miss you guys! When James gets home, we need to play again.
Adam and Parker look so much alike! Man--it's been awhile since we've seen you guys! :(
How cute are they?! I don't know how you do it on your own! You are a saint!
They are so cute! Abby's little laugh is so stinking cute! I'm sad James has been gone for so long but I'm sure you're thinking how great your decision to move close to family was!
oh my gosh so cute!!!
those babies of yours are just adorable! I love listening to them laugh!! HOW CUTE!
Post a Comment