Thursday, March 12, 2009

Growing TOO Fast!!

I am already saying,
"When my babies were little..." some people say, Little?
Aren't they still little??
At 5 1/2 months old, I DISAGREE I'll still call them my babies but they aren't "little" anymore! I sure do LOVE them though.



8 comments:

Skinner Family said...

OMG CAMI!!!! They are so cute!!! They have gotten bigger, but enjoy them while they are little for sure!! It goes to fast. Soon they will be at opposite ends of the house getting into things!!!! Good luck!!! But they are adorable for sure.

Anonymous said...

your babies are so pretty! (it's ok to call adam pretty, right? he's too young to feel bad about that). congratulations on surviving 5 1/2 months. you're doing a great job!

The Sutherland Family said...

They are SO adorable- They have the cutest smiles now!

The Brindley's said...

SOOOO cute. How lucky are you? You are right, they do grow too fast.

Erin said...

They're little. Just compare 'em to Parker, and they're little, right?

Crystal said...

They are getting big...especially Adam. I love is chubby little cheeks. They sure are cute.

McKinna said...

they are just beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

THEY ARE GROWING TOOO FAST!!! STOP IT!