
Okay so I've ALWAYS been an American idol fan. Last year, as many of you might agree, was one of the best! LOVE DAVID COOK (sorry I liked him, more then the Utah David!)
When this year started I just didn't think it would be a good one to watch. But I've changed my mind, it's going to be an AWESOME SEASON 8!!! I've had DANNY GOKEY picked from the beginning and I said he'd WIN it all.. but now I have a few others in the running.... so we'll see how this season plays off!
Tonight's show: Was awesome!!! ADAM LAMBERT the rocker dude, did awesome and killed it tonight! Also, I really loved SCOTT MACINTYRE, he is truly amazing, wow. One, that I hadn't really noticed before was KRIS ALLEN, starting to like him. Pretty sure it's going to be a male vocal win the competition this year, but you never know. ALEXIS GRACE is a great singer as well, she bugged me at first but she's growing on me! Of course I like MEGAN too, because she is from Utah!! Gosh, I didn't realize I like almost ALL of the top 13 contestants!! ha there is a lot of talent... I am just HAPPY that Tatiana did NOT make to to the top 13! sorry, but that girl drove me crazy!!!! Drama Drama. Well, we will see how it all pans out and who American votes for! (maybe I should vote, haha I always forget, plus most of the time I don't watch it live because I'm usually busy with "one" of my children! haha I have 3 ya know... have to remind myself daily because it's still crazy!) So those that watch this show, WHO is your favorite! or favorites????
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
AmeRiCaN iDoL SeaSoN 8
Posted by Cami at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I like Adam and Danny.. I like the sixteen year old girl with the rocker voice.. Those are my favorites.. Can't wait till tonight to see who goes through!!!
I was the same way...but now I am loving a lot of them. It will be interesting to see what happens through the season! I am hoping that Jorge and Anoop go home tonight.
I like the same.. I did not like Tatiana at all either
Liz
Post a Comment